Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DAY 30 19.02.13

6.30pm (CJ)

OMG DAY 30!! I did it wahooooo!! What an awesome class. It was packed and I had friends all around me.

Bloody Malama though, was making faves during the floor series so we were all laughing and distracting the teacher, sorry CJ. It was a lot of fun though.

I felt slightly emotional going into class thinking about day 1 and the reasons why I chose to complete this challenge. I have learnt more in 30 days than what I've learnt in 2 years..the more I know about a posture and the correct way of doing it, the harder it gets.

Triangle has improved heaps, camel and full lotus are favorites of mine now. I have become stronger with my mind and my body and I have learnt to breather slower in panic times during class.

The team at Bonfire gave me a gift which I didn't expect but is very thoughtful of them - thanks to everyone at Bonfire - yore seriously the best studio.

I can not wait to do this all over again :)

Thank you for reading my blog, I will miss this little outlet of thoughts each day...might start a new one for something else??


Until next time x

ALix x






No comments:

Post a Comment