Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 24 13.02.13

7.00pm (RACH CAN)

Happy Hump Day! 

Under a week to go!

Well something was going on in my head tonight....thoughts just kept coming and staying then come Camel they just left and I was able to smile and let it go! 

RELAXXXXXXXXX RELAXXXXXXXXX RELAXXXXXXXXX
You hear this over and over in yoga classes. Breathe and Relax! The breathe is so key to any yoga practice and it helps us get deeper into our postures creating more benefits for ourselves. I am glad I understand this more than ever.

Here is a list of a few things I've noticed / learnt since starting this challenge: 
I feel stronger
I am able to be still
I've learnt to balance
I am able to focus better
Overcome a panic attack from heat
Not to become too attached to my favourite teachers
I've increased my ab strength

I could list off a million things I have learnt in class but I will do that another time, I just find it funny that after 2 years and the same dialogue I am still forgetting small things so Im glad that its the same 26 postures every class. 

I just watched this clip from Tara Stiles - who is an old Ford Model turn yoga teacher and shes amazingly hot! Watch the clip here . 

If anyone who reads this is or has done a yoga challenge I would like to know your experiences and thoughts so let me know.   

Tara Stiles 


Keeping it short :)

Until tomorrow x 

ALix x

No comments:

Post a Comment