Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 25 14.02.13

6.30pm (CJ)


~ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL ~
Ill be honest and say Ive been feeling tired these last few classes but Im yet to regret doing a class. I do have more energy post class but during there are some points where I just want to take a nap. 
I was in the front right corner this morning and I swear that is the hottest part of the room, three of us around that spot had to take knees a few times. 

Standing Head to Knee - left leg, I was so close to getting to full expression. I got my head down and then slipped out...definitely want to get this posture down. 

I want to start learning different yoga, mainly Ashtanga but there only seems to be one place n Brisbane which teaches it and theres Aerial Yoga I want to get back into....ahhhhh so much yoga, gotta love it. 

Ive noticed my flexibility is slowly increasing and I have better attention to my breathe with going in and exiting postures. 

Only 5 more days to go....I am looking forward to that last class when I can just lay in Savasana and reflect on my own little challenge. 
More grateful each day and love my self more each day. 

Hope everyone had an awesome day with their loved ones.

Until tomorrow x 

ALix x 

No comments:

Post a Comment