Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 27 16.02.13

6.00am (RD)

HAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...Yep, we had to sing that twice during Triangle today haha Ive never done that before and boy it was funny...talk about not being able to breathe much. 

Sharon (a Karma yogi like me) tried the back row on the left side and we both found it difficult. Its good to change it up as well to encourage newbies to try the front. 

Regi said my Cobra was better so Im happy for that, I swear I feel her eyes on me sometimes so I end up pushing myself more beyond what I thought I could do. My standing bow felt amazing, I really emphasised the reach for the mirror and then I noticed my shoulders disappeared, AH HAH I get it!

Doing a 6am class is something I would like to get used to because its such a challenge to be super bendy at that time of the day. 


I cant believe this experience is almost over. I will be doing it at least one more time this year or a 60 day one, but I need to get back to the gym for some more squatting. 

Until tomorrow x

ALix x 

No comments:

Post a Comment